JK: I am not Bill Cosby.

All in all, I wish I would have learned to juggle or something.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

So, apparently I am unaware as to how to propperly 'blog'.

No one told me.

I was a child that wasn't allowed to watch too much tv.


Now I'm 24.

Currently living at home.

I'm looking for a job and refining my resume.

...or joining the military.

I guess no one reads this so I can officially say whatever I want....don't judge...unless you think it will help.








I went to a bar last night and met some girl (note: she introduced herself by saying 'hey' roughly 7 times) and had an engaging conversation about the bartender. It was wonderful. I try to only drink alone or when I am at a place where it is socially acceptable to set a fire now.


I saw Harold and Maude last night. The movie was pretty sweet.
I don't want to commit (spelling???) suicide, but I'd really like to impersonate it once and a while.


That is all

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Mr.Pizza100 said...

This is pretty cool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home